St. Pauls House opened its doors to residents in 1921 and, over the years, has expanded
both in size and services. As one of only a few not-for-profit retirement communities in the area, St. Pauls House is now home to more than 100 residents as well as short-term rehabilitation guests who receive the most modern and capable rehabilitation services in the area. Improvement projects have included updating of the Healthcare Center and Assisted Living apartments, as well as the addition of Memory Care services. St. Pauls House has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation and certification.